Monday, May 26, 2008

I can't believe I'm blogging

The title said it. I can't believe I'm actually blogging. I've been discriminating bloggers ever since blogging started becoming popular. I not really sure why though. I've always felt like it was kind of dumb to keep an open diary for the masses of the internet to read... I think. Or perhaps i was afraid of becoming an emo blogger. Or maybe I just didn't want to ride in the bandwagon much like how I never had a Friendster (not one which I created anyway). Whatever the reason I guess it doesn't apply anymore cause here I am... blogging (yes it bears repeating). I've always been an opinionated person and I have to admit blogging is a good outlet of expressing opinions. So i guess we'll be seeing a lot of that. Yes, a good intelligent, opinion filled blog sounds good. Or then again I could just express my emotions about daily events. I have no idea how this blog is going to turn out. For all you know this may the one and only post :D. We'll just see in days to come.

1 comment:

εγrιquε said...

Cool ^^ you have a blog already! It was great reading your blog gor. Take care.