Sunday, October 5, 2008

It's a Sunday...

I don't know why I suddenly decided to blog about today, maybe it's the guilt from not updating this blog for ages! :D Oh well, either way, please enjoy this post about my Sunday!

Woke up today around 8.40am for church. I had to get to church by 9am for our final music practice before Sunday. Yeah I know sounds kind of dramatic but it's not really a big deal! Been serving for awhile now as a back up singer and worship leader (and still lovin' it) so I'm kind of used to the routine of waking for practice. But... sleeping at 5am this morning really didn't help the process. I really got to get my biological clock to work on normal hours again. The holidays sure messed it up =.=

I ended up reaching church at about 9.15-ish. Yeah I was late but I wasn't the latest! :D Today's songs pretty nice and the theme was about God's presence. The theme threw me off a little because I've been ignoring God for the past week. It's not that I was too busy, but I'm just feeling guilty about some things and I didn't felt like approaching God. I know I'm not supposed to be feeling condemned but I just did. But as the worship progressed it was easier and easier to enter into His presence and it felt great. The sermon today was awesome too because I felt it was talking directly to me. My pastor preached about being honest with God about how you feel today. And I think that's exactly what I needed to do.

After church the youth worship team stayed back for a short practice session for our upcoming Youth Sunday where the whole service will be taken over by the youths. I'm not worship leading this round though because we felt it would be good to get the younger worship leaders to give it a try. But I am preaching though! So if you're free on the 19th of October come over to my church and you'll get to hear my first official sermon! :D

Moving along... after our brief music practice it was lunch time and so headed to the nearby food court. The food there's pretty cheap and affordable but the best part is; my favourite cyber cafe is just upstairs 8D. Normally we would go for badminton on Sunday evenings but since we had to help out with transportation for tonight's Vietnamese service, a few of us played DotA instead! :D

After 3 long rounds of DotA, I came home to change my clothes and to check on my Kancil Awards entry (more about this in a later entry :D) before heading down to Shah Alam to transport the Vietnamese migrant workers to church. After that I came home and cam whored a little! But I do have a valid excuse! Err.. ermm.. my hair is black and I'm wearing a bright green shirt! This kind of abnormalities just needs to be photographed! And here's the result...

Yea I know it's kind of lame to only have one pic but it's the only one I liked!

And that leaves me where I am now. Blogging about my average Sunday! Hope you enjoyed it (I don't how you could have enjoyed reading this but I hope you did anyway)!

No comments: