Friday, September 19, 2008

My sister

I love my sister. Today I went to Pyramid with my family for dinner and shopping afterwards. After awhile me and my sister parted with our parents so we could do our own shopping. It's amazing how we can do practically everything together. I followed her to buy shorts and lingerie while she followed me to shop for 3/4 pants and shoes. Ok so the 3/4 pants and shoes are no big deal but the lingerie? I don't think a lot of brothers and sisters can match that! :D

Like I said, we do a lot together and we love it that way. We watch tv, we go out to eat, we shop, we run errands, we play computer games (such as RO, PKO, 2Moons and last but not least DotA) and the list goes on and on. We've said to one another that our sibling relationship isn't exactly normal, but I think both of us wouldn't have it any other way.

We weren't always that close, but nearly losing my sister once a really long time ago changed that. I wont go into details about it though. All I know is, I never want to lose her again without making lots of great memories before that (not that I ever hope to lose her). But anyway, ever since that day, we've done our best to improve our relationship. One complaint I'm getting from her though is that I'm lecturing her more often these days! I guess no matter how close we get the big brother instinct will never change.

So this post is for you baby sister. For all the great times we share together laughing, teasing, gaming, shopping, crying, comforting, advising, arguing, reconciling. Every moment we share irregardless of situation, makes me glad to be your older brother.

Our matching bracelets.

Serious cam whore moments.
Weird cam whore moments.
Loving from the start...
and loving now and forever.

3 comments:

Razen said...

That's how it should isn't it?

I think the weird part is when the shop assistant stares at me like I'm a perv when my sister drags me to buy lingerie.

Heh.

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet brother!!!

fernfern said...

no doubt he's an awesome brother :D tons and tons and tons of love to you my kor kor!! *hugs*