Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Passion KL 2008

I went for the Passion Tour on Sunday (3rd August) and all I can say is... WOW!!! And I LOVE JESUS SO MUCH!!! Thank you God for loving us so much!!! I want to love You the same way!!!

I haven't attended many rallies since I entered college. You know how it is, rallies always felt more like a high school kind of thing with inter school cf rallies and so on. But when Passion was in town, my Senior Youth Leader said it's something you just can't miss. I'm always a little skeptical about rallies because they feel too hyped up, kind of like a rock concert (which I hated to see happen). But I felt obligated to go, so with some doubts at the back of my head I went anyways. All that doubt was BLASTED out the back of my head after the night was done.

To be honest I've been In a slump in walk. Just a little while back I felt like I was just starting to pick myself up again. I did my best to love God with everything within me, pray more, read His word daily, listen for His will for me and I even joined in the nationwide prayer and fasting movement. It's always not easy to start climbing out of a slump but then Passion came along and supercharged my fire for Jesus. Their worship and word was so full of anointing from God (Chris Tomlin, Charlie Hall and Louie Giglio we're leading the worship and word by the way :D). There was such and overwhelming presence from God that I was left sobbing my eyes out after the sermon and worship.

Thank you so much Passion for the wonderful difference you all made in my life. I'm going to do my best to live a life that makes Jesus famous!

If you all want to find out more about Passion you can check out their website at www.268generation.com or check our their blog at www.268generation.com/blog

Signing out,
Josh

1 comment:

MERiE said...

WOW WOW WOW!!! Passion KL was successful! Glad to hear and read that.. Let's all be fruitcakes FOR HIS RENOWN!!! Let us no be divided with what nation we came from. We are all one in Christ!